The Cheap Platz Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by Cheap Platz, LLC.
The Cheap Platz Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Cheap Platz Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Cheap Platz, LLC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Cheap Platz Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Cheap Platz Web Site.
LINKING TO THE Cheap Platz WEB SITE
You may link to this Site from other websites but only in accordance with the following guidelines and with all applicable laws.
GUIDELINES FOR LINKING TO THE Cheap Platz WEB SITE
May link to but not replicate Cheap Platz, LLC content
Should not imply that Cheap Platz, LLC is endorsing it or its products
Should not misrepresent its relationship with Cheap Platz, LLC.
Should not present false information about Cheap Platz, LLC’s products or services
Should not use the Cheap Platz name without permission from Cheap Platz, LLC
Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Cheap Platz Web Site, you warrant to Cheap Platz, LLC that you will not use the Cheap Platz Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Cheap Platz Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Cheap Platz Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Cheap Platz Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Cheap Platz Web Site.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Cheap Platz Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
• Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
• Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.